Order Fulfillment/Production Assistant (Temp)
Status: Entry level part time position: 15-25 hours a week. Temporary assignment: June – December 2019.
Schedule: Semi-flexible hours
Location: Wilmington, NC
Description: AntiGravityGear has been in business since 2003. We are a growing company offering a full line of innovative ultralight backpacking gear, guidebooks and maps for long distance backpackers, weekend campers, and day hikers. We are looking for a temporary team member to join our order fulfillment, and production team. The ideal candidate is someone who is a quick learner, a self starter, can work independently as well as with a team, has good organizational skills, is detail oriented, has a positive attitude, and is a team player.
We have a great team and hope to add just the right person to the mix. Read on for a detailed job description. Submit your resume via the form to the right to be considered. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Assist with order fulfillment for retail and wholesale accounts.
- Fulfillment related customer service via phone and email.
- Assembling and packaging of products.
- Occasional runs to various postal carriers or to pick up supplies.
- Other various duties as needs arise.
- Must be comfortable learning and using computer & mobile technology.
- Must be able to lift 25lbs.
- We have a warehouse style facility. Must be able to stand and work on concrete. It is climate controlled but can get a little warm in the summer.
- Must be detail oriented, have good problem solving skills and work well both independently and with team members.
- Semi-flexible hours. The job requires that tasks be completed in a timely fashion, but daily hours are flexible as long as the work is completed.
TO APPLY, FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW AND ATTACH YOUR RESUME. WE WILL LOOK IT OVER AND CONTACT YOU IF WE WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK WITH YOU FURTHER.