- Full Vestibule provides protection while still maintaining good ventilation when closed. Fully open, the vestibule maximizes ventilation and view.
- High Vent removes excess moisture build up.
- Zipper Vestibule Closure makes opening and closing the vestibule a snap.
- Easy Tensioning Adjustment makes keeping the tent taut a trivial task that can be accomplished while still in your sleeping bag. Re-tension straps have been added to all tie out points.
- Floating Canopy allows the canopy to be set to different heights.
- Floating Floor reduces floor stress and helps to minimize punctures from sharp objects.
- Optimized Sleeping Area is oriented to maximize usable space, ventilation, and view. A peak height of 48 inches gives you plenty of headroom.
- Center Pole Support significantly improves the ability of the tent to handle wind and snow loads.
- Single Hiking Pole Support reduces the amount of gear need.
- Internal Gear Area keeps your gear easily accessible.
- Oversized Screen Door allows easy entrance and exit while keeping the front pole out of your way.
- Ultra-light Waterproof Canopy is made from high strength 20 denier Silicone Polyester.
- Handy Mesh Cargo Pocket
- Extremely Easy Setup in less than two minutes under any conditions.
Ships With: Tent, Stuff Sacks, Guy lines, Titanium Stakes, and
Pack Size: 11″ X 4.5″
Weight; 26 oz – 740 g
Colors: Green, Gray
Frame: Single 49″ Pole
Entry; Side Entry
Floor Area: 26.25 ft2 – 2.4 m2
Vestibule Area: 8.5 ft2 – .8 m2
Canopy: 20D Silicone Coated Polyester; 3,000mm Rating
Floor: 40D Silicone Coated Polyester; 3,000mm Rating
Zipper: #3 YKK
Notes: (1) Weight of tent minus stakes and pole (2) pole not included (3) Floor color matches shelter body color.