2019 holiday shipping
AntiGravityGear ships 99% of all orders the next business day from the date received. Most orders in the continental United States are received by our customers in 3-4 business days via standard delivery (USPS Priority Mail). ALL PROCESSING AND DELIVERY TIMES ARE BASED ON BUSINESS DAYS, THIS EXCLUDES WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS. If AntiGravityGear is out of stock on an item, you will be notified via the e-mail address provided with your on-line order. If you have questions about the status of your order, please contact us at [email protected] or 910-794-3308.
A Word About Shipping Carriers
It is no secret that shipping charges have escalated dramatically over the past several years. We strive to offer you the best service at the best prices. That said, the most reliable service does not always come at the best price. For this reason we offer USPS and UPS shipping options. And this is what we recommend you do with that information:
- If you are looking for the least expensive way out and a possible delay won’t phase your plans at all, choose USPS. While they do have delays more frequently than the other guys, they are the best deal. And they really do get it right most of the time.
- If you are leaving in a few days for a week long hike, but it was all you could do to scrape up the dough for the gear and now you are pinched for cash… you can certainly try USPS Priority Mail Express for 1-2 Day delivery. Make sure your order is in to us before 1:00pm EST because we have to have it to USPS by 2:00pm EST for the current day to be counted in the delivery time. And, then maybe say a little prayer that all goes well with USPS. Know this… out of the 2 options, USPS has the most trouble with their Priority Mail Express 1-2 Day service. We recommend UPS in crunch situations.
- If you are leaving the day after tomorrow to conquer your Great Himalayan Trail thru hike and you absolutely have to have it… Dear heavens, spend the cash and choose UPS.
If something goes wrong and your package is delayed, we ask you to have a little patience with us and understand that once a package leaves our hands there is really very little influence we have over the care your package will receive while in transit to you. Do call us and we will do everything we can to pinpoint the location of your package and estimated time of arrival. If it looks like our worst fears have been realized and you are going to miss your package, we may have a creative solution for you. We will do everything in our power to give you the best service possible. Thanks for understanding.
A Word about Package Theft
We are living in an e-commerce world and crooks are taking note of easy targets… packages left on front doorsteps. We have had more reports than ever of package theft. Please choose your shipping location wisely. If you can, have it sent to your place of work, or your mom’s house, or perhaps a neighbor who is home during the day will accept it for you. Do all you can not to let it sit out in the open for hours before you get to it. If you have to have things left at your door, talk with your postal carrier about where the securest location to leave your packages might be. Most carriers are aware of the issue and happy to help.
When it happens, no one wins. You are out money, we are out gear… it’s just not a good time for anyone. Postal carrier insurance will not help because the postal carrier did it’s job and delivered the package. That final delivery scan is where they wash their hands of the matter. Do call us. We will do what we can to help you out without losing our own shirt in the process. Please understand we have both lost. We will do anything we can to come up with a fair solution for both of us.
Please note that, despite advertised transit times. international shipping times can vary widely, from a few days to up to a month. Once packages leave our hands there is very little we can do to expedite the process. We have found Priority Mail and Priority Mail Express to be more reliable than First Class Mail, which, while affordable, is not trackable at all.
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
Free domestic shipping on orders over $99!
- To receive free shipping, the product total must be $99 after all other discounts have been applied and before taxes.
- Offer applies to standard shipping only within the continental US.
- Not valid on prior purchases.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other special offers or promotions.
- Not valid on gift certificates.
- Free shipping does not apply to institutional orders.
- May not apply to certain heavy or oversized items
- AntiGravityGear reserves the right to ship packages qualifying for free shipping via any available shipping method, this may delay delivery time. Please contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions.