VIDEO INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
Your PDF may be download to your mobile device in 3 easy steps:
- Install a PDF reader onto your mobile device (we recommend Foxit Mobile)
- Access your order confirmation email or login to your account downloads, click the download link, and wait until you see the guidebook open on your device.
- When you see the guidebook open on your device, click the share icon to send the file to your PDF reader of choice.
A WORD ABOUT PDF READERS:
A PDF Reader is required to use the interactive PDF on mobile devices.We have set rights so that you are able to do anything with the file except copy and paste text and extract pages. Not all pdf readers are created equal. We have spent a lot of time testing the major players and recommend using Foxit Mobile PDF for best user experience. The FREE version of the app features:
- Most importantly, the view controls are intuitive and user friendly.
- It has plenty of markup and annotation tools.
- It has a setting to instruct app to open where you last left off.
- The free version is feature rich and ad free for in the areas you will want to use. The premium (paid) features of the app are not necessary at all.
|When I click the download link It seems like nothing happens and I never see the file open.||Your download is not completing. A successful download will result in seeing the file on screen.
|I downloaded the file to my phone and saw it, but I can’t find it now.||You have skipped the step of sending the PDF to your PDF reader of choice.
|I have run out of download attempts but I still do not have access to my file.||You have 5 attempts to download the file.
|I can not find or never received my order confirmation with download link.||If you know you received the confirmation email and can not find it:
If you never received your confirmation email most likely there is a typo in the email address submitted with your order.
|I’m having trouble logging into my account on TheATGuide.com||
|My username is not working so I am not able request a new password.||
|I’m not able to highlight or make notes on my PDF.||We have set rights so that you are able to do anything with the file except copy and paste text and extract pages. Not all pdf readers are created equal. If you are not able to annotate your PDF, change your pdf reader. See our recommendations above.|
|Foxit says that the “Foxit Drive” feature will be retired soon. What should I do?||
Foxit Drive is just a feature of Foxit that serves as a cloud. You can disregard this warning because you will not need to use the Foxit Drive. Your PDF document will have been saved under the “Documents” tab, rather than the “Cloud” tab where Foxit drive is. When you are using the Foxit app make sure that you stay on the “Documents” tab. This is where your PDF will go when you copy it to Foxit. If you find yourself somewhere else in the app, you can click on the menu icon in the top left corner of the screen, which has three horizontal lines. Here you will be able to find the “Documents” tab.
If you try to enter the Foxit cloud, it will ask you to log in. Keep in mind that to use Foxit for viewing your AT Guide PDF, you will not be required to log in at any time.